Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I'll check it out!

pretty much all the cases work with wireless charging. There may be issues with a thick Otterbox, but I can't confirm that. I have three different types of cases and they all work, including a thick Incipio case.
Amazon.com: Incipio NK-132 Dual Pro Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

this is the one my wife uses and it's about the same thickness on the back of the phone.
Amazon.com: Incipio NK-137 Faxion Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White/Gray: Cell Phones & Accessories

and then I use the one from Nokia to change colors if I feel like it.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
pretty much all the cases work with wireless charging. There may be issues with a thick Otterbox, but I can't confirm that. I have three different types of cases and they all work, including a thick Incipio case.
Amazon.com: Incipio NK-132 Dual Pro Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories.

That's the one I use and I absolutely love it. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I put my phone down on the wireless charging plate with this case on and it actually worked. For some reason, wireless charging is erratic with my new Nokia CC-1043 yellow cover; it'll begin charging, then stop, then go back and forth alternately.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I bought my wife the incipio (sp) case. I am impressed with it. I thought a case would add to much bulk to the the 920 but not so much. Also it fits really snug with out any wiggle. Wireless charging is not effected. You can't go wrong with it.

Stormdrunk

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for the links! I will definitley check them out! I had a thick Otterbox Defender that worked with my charging plate, but I wasn't impressed with the amount of dirt and other things that made it through the "screen protector". So I got a Nokia case that worked with my charging plate.

Stormdrunk

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I'm definitely going to check out these incipio cases. I also found some cool cases on ebay called "Head Case" I chatted with a rep yesterday and they said they don't work with the charging plate hence why I came online to see if there was anything else anyone could suggest. I wish the sellers would indicate if the cases worked with the wireless charge plates or not as its a popular accessory with Nokia phones.
Did you try unplugging the charge plate? or check the connection?
Thanks for your reply!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon