Faulty device?

Humledumle

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

So my android phone broke yesterday and i saw my chance of testing a wp8 device (lumia 920). I was not sure if i was going to buy a new one or a used one, ended up buying a used one. It looks really nice, no marks or scratches so i went for it, yellow looks so nice.

Anyway when i started up everything it went on smooth, was really starting to like this phone. But... When i wanted to sync my contacts from google i encountered something weird, first i go to settings and then when i press 'email+account' it refuse to enter it, i just returns to settings. I have tried soft and hard reset, nothing works. Tried google it but didnt find anything, then when i tried to enter 'Alarm' same thing happened, it wont enter just blinks and i am at the same page.

After looking around and reading and trying different things i've noticed that the screen wont*rotate(update issue?) and gps wont lock at all. Downloaded 'sensor emitter' and accelerometer just shows X: -2.00 Y: -2.00 Z: -2.00 no matter what. So i have no mail, no alarm or gps... :unhappy:

Am i missing something or is this beauty faulty? :(

Dietrich Cleijne

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

So my android phone broke yesterday and i saw my chance of testing a wp8 device (lumia 920). I was not sure if i was going to buy a new one or a used one, ended up buying a used one. It looks really nice, no marks or scratches so i went for it, yellow looks so nice.

Anyway when i started up everything it went on smooth, was really starting to like this phone. But... When i wanted to sync my contacts from google i encountered something weird, first i go to settings and then when i press 'email+account' it refuse to enter it, i just returns to settings. I have tried soft and hard reset, nothing works. Tried google it but didnt find anything, then when i tried to enter 'Alarm' same thing happened, it wont enter just blinks and i am at the same page.

After looking around and reading and trying different things i've noticed that the screen wont*rotate(update issue?) and gps wont lock at all. Downloaded 'sensor emitter' and accelerometer just shows X: -2.00 Y: -2.00 Z: -2.00 no matter what. So i have no mail, no alarm or gps... :unhappy:

Am i missing something or is this beauty faulty? :(

Seems like you bought a faulty device, it's best you went back to the place you bought it.
Get your money back and buy a new one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99