so after 8 days of having my 920 sitting there doing ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING it was showing about 40% of battery while my jailbroken iphone4 running ios5 showed 72% I was quite disappointed, had nokia produced such a poor battery? or did windows produced a poor os.
    by pure logic and looking back at history it was obviously the latter, so I turned it off yesterday at midnight, and when I turned it on this morning it was showing 78%! beating the iphone heheh image.jpg

note: time since last charge confirms I did NOT charged it, and the super slow way it goes back up from 40 to 78%
    HOW DO I FIX THIS? while it is great to know that my 920 can go 9 days losing only 20% it is really annoying to not know if the battery% is accurate!

it really is a shame that windows' os isn't able to do such a simple task, I mean calculating battery % FFS !
    (to anyone thinking that my 920 has any kind of hardware defect think again, can a device create energy out of nowhere?!
    10-22-2013 05:01 AM
    Hi,

You are using the Battery app. Keep in mind it only updates every 30 minutes and it's possible it was a bad install. Try reinstalling the app to see if that changes anything. Also if you feel you have issues I would recommend a 'soft restart' before doing anything drastic. You'll need to fix your time and date after a soft restart.

At the worst there's always a hard reset or 'factory reset'. That erases everything though. If you do go this route and get the 'gears of death' there's software from Nokia to help you out of that so no need to panic.

It's always best to start at the app that's causing you issues and then work you way down the list. I had recently re-install Angry Birds cause it was crashing on me. Lost all my data.
    10-22-2013 06:27 AM
    I also use the native settings app to verify, it says the same. The battery app is for graphic purpose only.
    10-22-2013 07:02 AM
    iOS7 doesn't have xbox integration, Here Drive running in the background, Glance and many more things
    10-22-2013 07:07 AM
    huh? I have ALL background tasks blocked, both phones are n flight mode and wifi off, glance off, the iphone again is running ios FIVE.
    L920 is beating the iphone but ONLY after I turned it off and on again
    10-22-2013 07:51 AM
    huh? I have ALL background tasks blocked, both phones are n flight mode and wifi off, glance off, the iphone again is running ios FIVE.
    L920 is beating the iphone but ONLY after I turned it off and on again
    like I stated. Try doing a soft reset.
    10-22-2013 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD