Need this phone for the mentioned tasks

Itsme2050

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. Although i am not quite new to windows phones as i had used 'I-mate' back in 2008, i am certainly new to the newer versions of windows. So i would be very happy if some experienced fellows help me out.
I need a phone for the following tasks and i am looking at Lumia 520.
1- For this app- Nadex | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) which would be running several hours every day.

2- Twitter

3- A browser

4- watching Youtube video or a live broadcast, once in a while.

In addition to this, i would also want to ask how is the notification/alert sound/volume of this phone. If i get a tweet, would it sound loudly?

Please put some light if this phone will be efficient enough for the tasks mentioned above.

Thanks.

Itsme2050

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
well, i think something is wrong with this thread. Maybe its not visible to others. I'll wait for sometime and if i don't get a reply then i'll go ahead and buy Sony Xperia.
Thanks.

Itsme2050

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. If i need to go one step ahead, then i'll simply choose Sony Xperia M Dual with 1 GB RAM over Lumia 620 with 512 MB. OS doesn't matter to me in that case.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 620 with 512 mb of Ram is much faster than Sony xperia M. If you are not a poweruser and don't care of hip apps, then you should go for Lumia.
Don't judge it because of ram, its smooth like butter.

Itsme2050

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
A die-hard WP fan would certainly satisfy him with this but for someone who doesn't care about OS, would just go and pick the one with better specifications. Anyways, thanks everyone for the replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans