And the winner is!

NFLPLAYBOOK

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia 1520. Thank you to everyone who commented in my "2013 Flagship Showdown" thread. Simply put the 1520 is a beast and will allow me to have a unified experience across all my devices , whether I'm at home or on the go. The seamless integration between phone, tablet and home computer will simplify my daily tasks. This might not be a solution for everyone but it will work for me . Now I just need a release date.

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
The Nokia 1520. Thank you to everyone who commented in my "2013 Flagship Showdown" thread. Simply put the 1520 is a beast and will allow me to have a unified experience across all my devices , whether I'm at home or on the go. The seamless integration between phone, tablet and home computer will simplify my daily tasks. This might not be a solution for everyone but it will work for me . Now I just need a release date.
att version wont be as sweet with only 16 GB storage and no built in wireless charging I was getting a red one but I'm on att.ill wait for att to pick up global version. Still looks nice though

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I've got to wait to see what it looks and feels like with the Qi case and if I decide to buy it it'll be in white I think.

NFLPLAYBOOK

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
att version wont be as sweet with only 16 GB storage and no built in wireless charging I was getting a red one but I'm on att.ill wait for att to pick up global version. Still looks nice though

I'm in Canada and will buy it outright. I was hoping for a penta-band version though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb