Will the 1520 be sold on Verizon

lorenzoscott78

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for this post but I am getting confusing information. Is ATT the only carrier that will sell the 1520? Or will Verizion have its own flavor of the 1520?

sunrat39

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
This ticks me off. I was excited for this phone but no longer. I was thinking about the 928 but I'm not wasting a contract on an older phone.
I don't understand why the exclusivity? Isn't the idea to gain market share and how will you do that by limiting your flagship phone to one carrier?

mtmjr90

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
This ticks me off. I was excited for this phone but no longer. I was thinking about the 928 but I'm not wasting a contract on an older phone.
I don't understand why the exclusivity? Isn't the idea to gain market share and how will you do that by limiting your flagship phone to one carrier?

Sell your current phone, use that to subsidize the cost of a full price 928 (no contract renewal). Then just sell that to subsidize whatever phone you want later.

But let's be real, you're on Verizon. They're not exactly well known for their timely phone releases...Verizon is really not for the early adopter. That said, I share your frustration (I'm on T-Mo and will likely be importing an unlocked 1520, which will cost me a pretty penny to be sure).

Kevin Spring

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Sell your current phone, use that to subsidize the cost of a full price 928 (no contract renewal). Then just sell that to subsidize whatever phone you want later.

But let's be real, you're on Verizon. They're not exactly well known for their timely phone releases...Verizon is really not for the early adopter. That said, I share your frustration (I'm on T-Mo and will likely be importing an unlocked 1520, which will cost me a pretty penny to be sure).

I have a similar plan, but do you think AT&T will unlock it since it's a carrier exclusive?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb