Where to Buy Batteries for ATIV S Neo?

JoeRollerfan

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found a store or website that sells extra batteries for the ATIV S Neo? The battery model number (EB-L1M9KLA) doesn't show any results on Google, and Samsung's support reps were no help. A removable battery isn't much use if I can't buy extra ones.

JoeRollerfan

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I actually got an extra one when sprint replaced mine with a new one. You could go that route.

Not a bad idea, I'll use that as a last resort if the batteries don't go on sale. For now I've got a Google Alert on the battery model number, so I'll post here if I find a supplier.

BitPusher2600

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't going to post this issue here myself but you did it for me so I'll chime in. Likewise, I can't find 'em either. Maybe the folks at our own shop WPcentral can find something else. I really prefer OEM equipment, so I've not looked on eBay for Chinese or Korean knockoffs. If I find anything, I'll post it here as well.

On the upside, now that AT&T is also getting this phone, we may have more options open up.

qhendricks

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Isn't it the same battery as the S3 and the ATIV S? I thought size-wise, and build, they were the same. Might be able to use those.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb