missing phone icon tile on my Nokia Lumia 520

salmith

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, the icon in the user manual is shown in red. When I could not see any red icon, I thought I did not have it. But just as I posted the question, I saw it was there in blue, like all the other icons. Thanks for your note.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, the icon in the user manual is shown in red. When I could not see any red icon, I thought I did not have it. But just as I posted the question, I saw it was there in blue, like all the other icons. Thanks for your note.

It's whatever color you set the theme to: Blue, RED, Yellow, purple, teal...etc.

Some like NOKIA photo apps are always dark purple, they don't change.

salmith

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Good info, thanks. I'm a new user, so all this is a bit advanced. I'm sure I'll learn more as I go. It is good to know there is such a supportive community on this website. Thanks.

skins813

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Well, I am glad you found yours. I have had mine (in blue) for quite awhile now,. and for some reason, it's disappeared. I can't get my messages, nor make calls from scratch now. the only way is if the person who called is already in my contacts and I know they called (i.e., I see the call coming in and miss it). I don't know why the phone icon tile is gone now - it's just a black space where it used to be. I hate this phone and operating system anyway, but this is just the latest headache. Any ideas? No breakage or damage that I know of....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99