My Lumia 920 did cartwheels

jjag520

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Just sharing my experience. So here's the story, I was sitting on a small banana board while shooting a video with my banana phone when the kicktail flipped me backwards (i think i sat too close to it). I didn't even notice it but my 920 flew out of my hands. It sprang up and did several cartwheels on the concrete road before hitting a car rim and flopping down on its face. My heart sunk, I was certain it would be dead by then or the screen would be shattered to bazillion pieces, but yeah, I was wrong. I should've known better, it's a Nokia after all (my Samsung GS4 Active, the supposed rugged version, broke when it fell off an armrest). Aside from several nicked corners and scratches, the phone looks fine and works perfectly perfect. Hats off to Nokia for making phones with exceptional quality. 920 ftw!

oh btw, here's the video (there was a fisheye lens thing attached to it)

and here are the nicks
New Image.jpg
New Image_edited.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I should've known better, it's a Nokia after all (my Samsung GS4 Active, the supposed rugged version, broke when it fell off an armrest). Aside from several nicked corners and scratches, the phone looks fine and works perfectly perfect. Hats off to Nokia for making phones with exceptional quality. 920 ftw!

My Nokia Lumia 800 fell onto the ground once. The screen was shattered.

But good for you being lucky! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans