820 screen problems

mamoonmustafa

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I use a lumia 820,using it since 6 months,the phone unfortunately fell,that was about 3months back...
Now since a couple of days,the start(menu) is getting pressed by itself, and shows "speech is off..." ,it happens for many a times,only by locking and unlocking the phone it goes and i get to us it,for only for a while,then comes back again when i lock it...
Its very troublesome,as the phone now is also hanging and sometimes even the touch is getting affected...!
This doesnt happen when the batter is low...!1
PLEASE HELP..!1

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Seems like a hardware problem, get it checked at your local Nokia Care.
I use a lumia 820,using it since 6 months,the phone unfortunately fell,that was about 3months back...
Now since a couple of days,the start(menu) is getting pressed by itself, and shows "speech is off..." ,it happens for many a times,only by locking and unlocking the phone it goes and i get to us it,for only for a while,then comes back again when i lock it...
Its very troublesome,as the phone now is also hanging and sometimes even the touch is getting affected...!
This doesnt happen when the batter is low...!1
PLEASE HELP..!1

mamoonmustafa

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I did actually,the guy is like you need to change the touch panel...!!
Im okay with changing it,but whats worrying me is the phone works perfectly fine,
once the battery saver is turned on,i.e. the battery gets low..!
As soon as i plug in the charger,the trouble stars again..!1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss