Your phone doesn't have enough memory to sync information at the moment

CR Anandan

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
The day I got my 520, I set up the Gmail accounts.. But when I synced , I get this Error :-

"Your phone doesn't have enough memory to sync information at the moment
Last tried about an hour ago
Error code: 8007000E"

I get this message when I try to open my email, for example, or when I go to Settings > email+accounts > click on work account (which says 'Attention required' below it).

it DOES sync my email. Aside from the error popup every time I try to check my work email, it updates just fine. BUT MY PEOPLE NEVER GOT SYNC .
I have 60% i.e 5 GB SPACE is free . Plenty of space, so that error message is just a cover for some other error. I've rebooted the phone multiple times since I got it.
and also reset the phone.

how to fix this? Thanks.

Rahul_Lumia_720

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Try this.
Remove existing gmail account.
Go to Settings > E-mail and accounts > Add an account > advanced
Fill your email address xxxx@gmail.com and password
Hit next and then select Exchange ActiveSync
In the 'server' field, write m.google.com
Select the content you want to sync.
Click sign in.
Syncing should take only a few minutes at most.

LMKz

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I got this error after adding a new contact to my Gmail, then attempting to sync. Found out it was related to the image I added... It was a 51kb PNG. I removed that image, and reduced its dimensions by 50% and saved as JPG in Paint.Net. Re-added to contact. After that syncing worked. Not sure whether it was the size or format or something else entirely, but that might give you a starting point to work from.

Gabriele Cannata

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue too, and I can confirm (for my experience) that it's related to the profile pictures. As soon as I removed the profile picture from two people that I recently added to my accounts, the sync started working again. I suggest you do the same: remove the profile picture of the last people you added before the problem appeared, it is likely it will fix it.

Rick Robles

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem but solved using Exchange instead of Gmail. I heard the service would be dropped by google at the end of 2013, so I hope Microsoft fixes this soon.

1. Make sure your smart phone is connected to Internet
2. Navigate to Settings -> email+accounts
3. Remove the existing Google account (if present)
4. Tap "add an account"
5. Tap "advanced setup"
6. Enter your gmail e-mail address
7. Enter your gmail password. If you are using Application-specific passwords with your Google account, generate and enter a new Application-specific password
8. Tap the "next" button
9. Select "Exchange ActiveSync"
10. Leave Domain empty
11. Enter Server "m.google.com"
12. Tap the "sign in" button (optionally set some further options, if needed)
13. Wait till the synchronization is finished (this could take up to half an hour if you have many contacts, e-mails, etc.)
14. All done :)

See also:
borovička: Windows Phone Google Sync Error 8007000E and
not enough memory to sync error code 8007000E - Microsoft Community

shaunguthrie

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
This method no longer works as of December 31st, 2014. Google, pricks as they are, have shut this down. So adding the google account via the phones regular method doesn't work. The issue is with contacts with pictures. Any resolve yet?

DGDC

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
As others have noted the Windows Phone 8007000E error is because of an error with Windows Phone not being able to handle Gmail contacts. Contact photos have specifically been reported to trigger the error. International characters may cause problems as well.

I was able to resolve my instance of the error by taking a rather drastic action. I exported all of my Gmail contacts to a file, deleted all contacts from Gmail, then imported the contacts file. The exported file, being a CSV file, did not include the offending contact photo(s). A less drastic action would be to identify large contact photos and delete/replace the photos.

If you choose this option be sure you select all of your contact upon export and verify you have all contacts in the exported file before deleting Gmail contacts.

My export included all of my Labels and after the import Gmail continued to use linked contact photos (e.g. contact's Google profile photos).

Exporting Gmail contacts, https://support.google.com/mail/answer/24911?hl=en
Import contacts as a CSV file, https://support.google.com/mail/answer/14024?hl=en

Google error
Not updated
Your phone doesn't have enough memory
to sync information at the moment.
Last tried n minutes ago
Error code: 8007000E

ylap

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Just delete any contact pictures saved in your Gmail contacts. I removed all pictures and now it is synchronized just perfectly. Problem is on contact pictures as only text data can be synced from Google account I think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea