playlist problem in Lumia 520

Rupam Datta

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have been using Lumia 520 for 3 months but I'm continuously facing a problem in Songs app.
1. I open the music library to play a song. From the mp3 songs list I choose a track, for example I'm playing track which starts with Alphabet "R" (Ray of Light for example)
2. Then if I want to en-queue a song which start with "A" (Affirmation) and add it to now playing playlist, nothing happens. When The song with alphabet "R" ends, the music player does not play "Affirmation mp3" but starts to play the Next song which comes after Ray of Light alphabetically.
3. When I play music, the next tracks are always alphabetically listed below the music player app.

Look Here > A screen Shot of Music apps, even if I added other songs in the playlist, they are not showing up in next tracks....only alphabetical listings...
wp_ss_20131026_0002.png

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Rupam and welcome to WPCentral.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your playlists in your 520.

Perhaps the information in this thread will help you. Please let us know.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Works for me on a 925. This is what I did to test this: Started playing a random song from the music player, while its playing I added another song to the now playing list. After skipping to the next song it played the song added to now playing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb