All about Lumia black for 820!

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
after updating 820 the nokia camera app settings has chnged....i used to get max 4sec delay for shutter speed..now its only 1 sec max

Can someone please check ?

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

I have the same exact problem. Did you find any solution for this?

andank01

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia Black update for 820

guys,,
many of my friends in Indonesia that uses lumia 820. They've been able to update lumia black. why my phone can not be updated?

1619222_799923270023379_188397719_n.jpg

dipankar_mitra

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been running Lumia Black on 820 for about a week or two now. There seems to be quite a bit of reduction in battery life with Black. With Amber, my battery lasted the whole day, and I would charge it the next morning (about 20 hours battery life). Now battery dies down before the end of the day, and needs to be charged more frequently. I am seeing about 13~14 hours battery life only, which is a big reduction. Anyone else seeing this?

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I've been running Lumia Black on 820 for about a week or two now. There seems to be quite a bit of reduction in battery life with Black. With Amber, my battery lasted the whole day, and I would charge it the next morning (about 20 hours battery life). Now battery dies down before the end of the day, and needs to be charged more frequently. I am seeing about 13~14 hours battery life only, which is a big reduction. Anyone else seeing this?
yeah same here. Running black for almost a week. Battery life reduced a little it seems..
May be more notifications on glance v2 consuming slightly more battery..

siva bharathi

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Am a Lumia 820 RM 825 eu Israel 400 variant user. Now am in India. I didn't recive black update yet. Because of my firmware variant. Now my question is , shall i manually install the Indian rom or waiting for Israel black update???

Sent from my RM-825_eu_israel_400 using Tapatalk

justusfernz

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
The update seems to have changed the quality of camera app which was in built-in, i felt the old One was better... But the new camera app is good... Another thing is i found the black update has slowed down the phone a pinch... Watsapp crashes too often.. Phone gets heated up real quickly and definitely a battery killer... I have all features yet i have to turn them off for the sake of battery... Nokia refocus isn't available yet for India i guess...

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Following Black update, sound is not updating at times(not always).. This happens in any kind of media, music or video.. The key is working, the numbers are moving, but sound is not updating. Its reported by many foll black update.. I tried soft reset, not fixed.. Hope Nokia release a fix for that soon..

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Following Black update, sound is not updating at times(not always).. This happens in any kind of media, music or video.. The key is working, the numbers are moving, but sound is not updating. Its reported by many foll black update.. I tried soft reset, not fixed.. Hope Nokia release a fix for that soon..

did the new audio update fix that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo