applications you need to install on your new NOKIA LUMIA 720

ROGER THAT wp

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I am new here, and I have ordered a nokia lumia 720 device. Which will be in my possession after 3 days. So, I want to know the important , good apps and lenses I need to install and also some initial settings..I am very excited for my new phone. :cool::grincry:

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Its not like there is something specific for the Lumia 720, all depends on what you like.... the only thing that i might say, sadly, you have to get Nokia Camera, search on how to get it.

tonysamnoel

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
i have a Lumia 820.i've installed "Quick Settings" for easy access.installed "Camera 360" one good camera apps.if you are in to photography,download "Pro Shot" a paid app.its good.
and also

- 360 Photo Vault
- Facebook
- UC Browser

the search for the best rated apps and games in Marketplace. have fun. :)

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I recommend Insider for battery and short cuts...nokia camera...Facebook beta....Sophie lens hd...imagine camera....fantasia painter...bing news...bing weather...basically just search for top rated apps in store for each category and you ll get the idea...enjoy....

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
For initial settings keep the touch sensitivity at normal....glance on peek...explore settings menu and the phone itself ll guide you with all the best customized settings as per your needs...you can download Microsoft s gdr 3 software update if your phone comes with Amber preinstalled..search this forums for all the info regarding Amber and all other updates and for pretty much everything related to windows phone.....

ROGER THAT wp

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
i have a Lumia 820.i've installed "Quick Settings" for easy access.installed "Camera 360" one good camera apps.if you are in to photography,download "Pro Shot" a paid app.its good.
and also

- 360 Photo Vault
- Facebook
- UC Browser

the search for the best rated apps and games in Marketplace. have fun. :)

the apps u mentioned are awesome. Thank u 😊

ROGER THAT wp

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I recommend Insider for battery and short cuts...nokia camera...Facebook beta....Sophie lens hd...imagine camera....fantasia painter...bing news...bing weather...basically just search for top rated apps in store for each category and you ll get the idea...enjoy....

how u installed nokia camera. I am not able to install it.?

ROGER THAT wp

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
For initial settings keep the touch sensitivity at normal....glance on peek...explore settings menu and the phone itself ll guide you with all the best customized settings as per your needs...you can download Microsoft s gdr 3 software update if your phone comes with Amber preinstalled..search this forums for all the info regarding Amber and all other updates and for pretty much everything related to windows phone.....

what is gdr3.. ?

ajain108

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
1>Adobe Reader[
2>Watsapp(Social Networking App)
3>Bing Weather and Bing News(Both are awesome)
4>Facebook
5>HERE City Lens(For nearby resturants,transport etc)
6>Wallet(To store details of credit and debit cards)
7>My expense(To update ur xpenses)

Rahul_Lumia_720

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
try changing ur phone region to US, restart the phone, try the steps mentioned in proxy trick.
1. Change the proxy (103.13.29.118 and port 8888)
2. Goto store, nokia collection and look for nokia camera.
3. Select Install
4. If the download progresses well and good. If it doesnt and shows an error 'Attention required..', disable the proxy, go to store, tap on the download, and then restart the download of the app.

nithin r

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
try changing ur phone region to US, restart the phone, try the steps mentioned in proxy trick.
1. Change the proxy (103.13.29.118 and port 8888)
2. Goto store, nokia collection and look for nokia camera.
3. Select Install
4. If the download progresses well and good. If it doesnt and shows an error 'Attention required..', disable the proxy, go to store, tap on the download, and then restart the download of the app.
i have installed nokia cam on my l520 without changing region

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
top 20-30 apps in your phone according to me , if you are in INDIA
  1. 6Tag (for Instagram)
  2. NEWS APP (Bing News, The Times of India)
  3. Bing Sport
  4. CAMERA APPS (Camera 360, Nokia Camera, Nokia Cinemagraph, Nokia Panorama, Smart Shoot)
  5. Cricbuzz (best for cricket, if you are fan)
  6. Dictionary
  7. ESPNFC (best for football) or Goal Live
  8. Facebook Beta
  9. For MAPS (Here City Lens, Here Drive, Here Maps, Here transit) all four are best in maps
  10. IMDb
  11. Insider (For shortcut & battery)
  12. Moneycontrol (stock market, if you have interested)
  13. Mytube (Best YouTube Apps)
  14. PHOTOGRAPHY APPS (Fotor, Nokia Creative Studio)
  15. LYRICS APPS (Shazam,Musixmatch)
  16. SysApp Pusher ( For check Apps update)
  17. T-Translator
  18. Truecaller
  19. Umbrella 8(Best weather app according to me)
  20. Viber
  21. Whatsapp
  22. Wikipedia
  23. WPCentral (Best news regarding wp8)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb