Screen Problem

JCtheGreat

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi! My Lumia 820 have screen problems. I can't press anything below the keyboard (e.g. I cant press the send button in messaging while the keyboard is still visible). My workaround is that I press the back button and then press the send button for it to work. However, it works if I press the back button first. My conclusion is that if the keyboard is on, I cannot press anything below it. I downloaded Hardware Test and selected Touch Screen test and also found out that the entire bottom screen does not recognize my touches. Then, I chose Multi-touch test. When I touched the bottom screen, it registered 2 fingers!
This problem appeared randomly. I tried Hard Reset but that did not help the problem.

Please help, anything will be appreciated.
Thanks!

JCtheGreat

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it is a hardware defect because the screen works fine if the keyboard is off. Might be software bug or whatever.
I have this phone for 8 months now and this problem only came a month ago.

vidovro9

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
HI! I got problem my nokia fell from my bed about 2 feet tall and in the morning my screen it's half blue blur and half normal everything it's workong normaln but it's hard to see in the leeters and apps on thew side who it's blur or broken , anyone please help ,do I must buy new screen or just it's some small issue maybe reconnect because may be just from impact disconnent .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos