How to get GDR3 ?

Smg-Uk

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a unlocked and unbranded Ativ,S and am in the UK my partners HTC 8X has just got GDR3 but when I check for update there's still nothing :( how long do you reckon we have to wait for we get it?.

victorreis777

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Registered at App Studio, installed the certificate, unlocked successfully my Ativ S GT-I8750 and installed Preview for Developers app, but cannot update yet... I've tried restart a lot of times, change the Country and nothing happens... Anyone can help me ? Thank you very much!

Last edited:

anon(7917514)

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Registered at App Studio, installed the certificate, unlocked successfully my Ativ S GT-I8750 and installed Preview for Developers app, but cannot update yet... I've tried restart a lot of times, change the Country and nothing happens... Anyone can help me ? Thank you very much!

have you opened Preview for Developers and "Enabled Preview for Developers"

cedogares

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Can't get GDR3, i tried to install cert, click tap to open and i get that message on 4th screenshot, whatever I click (add/cancel) brings me back to previous step (tap to open) which seems locked, my OS version: 8.0.10327.77 ..

mughal90

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Amber is the Nokia firmware codename

Oh ya. I jus got the ATIV S yesterday so m a noob :winktongue: I updated my phone and now on GDR2. I tried to change CSC but don't have ATO option as many members had done to get GDR3. M in Malaysia by the way, shall i just wait for update 3 or else ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb