Lumia 920 Microsoft account and Facebook sync problem

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
When i restart my phone and go to settings, email+accounts, it shows me under my Microsoft account and Facebook account 'not up to date'. Then I have to tap in there and sync it. I tried deleting Facebook account and adding it again but it didn't help and looks like I can't delete primary Microsoft account. What is the solution on this? I don't want to reset my phone cause I've installed 3 Angry Birds games which were free 2-3 days ago, and if i did a reset I think I'll have to buy them. Any solution?

JoelBennett

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, with your Microsoft account do you have two factor authentication enabled?

I recently had a similar issue after I enabled two factor authentication with my Microsoft account (and Twitter account, among others).

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I did a reset made a new outlook account and entered it in my phone. Problem seems to be gone now.
But the built in Facebook chat in messaging hub gives me late messages, i think 10-15 seconds late. It's a problem while chatting with my girlfriend. Any solution on this?

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
And both the Facebook and beta apps hardly give me any notifications. What's wrong with them?? It's a big trouble for me as i use Facebook 80 percent time on my phone.. :(

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster