Proxy for Nokia Camera for L 620

amitmehra057

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys i am using L 620 with gdr2 update and Nokia already confirmed that Nokia camera would be included on all Lumias with gdr3 ...but i cant wait upto that much time . Is there any way i can download Nokia Camera on my 620 ?

I tried using Nokia Pro Cam proxy method but it didn't worked.

Regards,
Amit.

amitmehra057

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I was able to get and install option but when i was clicking it for download its not working . I switched the proxy off and again hit retry option but it didn't worked . It was showing 8000ffff error like that :s

amitmehra057

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I dun have wifi available rite now will do it in the morning and thanks dear,

Is there anyway i could download it via my cellular data ?? Coz i e wait till morning,

sukumargarai

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings>access point>create a new apn (tap on + button)>Connectino name:proxy APN,Internet APN:(your cellular network's apn name),user name & password leave blank,proxy address:103.13.29.118,Proxy port:8888.Save that settings and active this apn.Then go to sysapp pusher nokia camera now install nokia camera.The installaton will began
than it will stop,now go to access point and deactivat the proxy apn and activate your cellular network's default apn an retry to install.The installation will start.Dont forgot to turn off locaton.Best of luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo