phone constantly hitting back button

seraphim19

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Recently i dropped my 920 and shattered the digitizer. I bought new one online from China and installed it without a hitch. the problem is that when i unlock the phone i can feel a few vibrations and the phone will go into the multi-tasking window as if i held the back button. Randomly it'll just randomly hit the back button multiple times and exit me out of apps, emails, browsers... you name it, its quite annoying. Sometimes the capacitive buttons will stop working and i have to power off the phone.

Is the digitizer just bad?

Thanks.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Could be a bad digitizer but all parts are made in China so China will be your source -BTW did the part have Nokia written on it or
did the part number and font etc. look exactly like your old one, assuming that most parts have codes or part numbers written on them.

sskene2001

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Have you resolved this issue> I am having the exact same problem after replacing a broken glass with digitizer. My only option is to turn off and back on but this doesn't fix for ;long. Im going crazy!!! The back button will start hitting itself or the buttons wont work at all leaving u stuck on whatever screen u were on last. It SUCKS!!

sskene2001

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I performed a factory reset from within the settings menu but it froze on the spinning gears so I downloaded Nokia NSU for Retail and it was able to flash the latest firmware which seemed to take care of my button issue but only for a little while, it starts to automatically hit the back button or freezes wih no response to buttons so I didn't get very far with this hard reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium