Memory Card for Lumia 720

Anonymous_India

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello people,I have a confusion so asking you guys here,

I have a lumia 720 and I need a good memory card of 16GB.
My possible usage for the card are-
1-Music(Mostly) of bitrate of max 320KBPS
2-Photography
3-Some or none videography(ignore this)
4-And Documents(PDFs,Ebooks)

Please suggest some good cards.

P.S-Dont just google and tell me ,preferable those who are using the cards tell from their experiences.But all suggestions are welcome.
Also I am from India so please paste link(if any)of indian online stores only :)

Thanks in advance :)

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Isn't there were 3 types of Class 10 memory cards? high speed, ultra high speed and a extreme one. Opt for highest output/read speed if you can have one.

I'd suggest you go for a Class 10 memory card. Faster speeds are instantly noticeable. I currently use a 32 GB Class 10 memory card.

SanDisk Memory Card Mobile Ultra 32 GB Class 10 32gb micro sd card with adapter | eBay

Sandisk 16 GB class 10 Ultra microSD Card 16GB class10 uhs-1 30 MB/S speed | eBay

Choose whichever suits you

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Both the cards posted are the UHS type. Extreme cards are wayy to pricey for their performance. The difference isn't that great for the premium.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
+1 for Sandisk Pen Drives. Transcend memory card caused nightmares for me. Used two in recent years.. Had a bad time with both. Isn't the case with sandisk so far..

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I find Transcend flash drive speeds to be a lot better than Sandisk ones. Sandisk pen drives are horrible. Their MMCs are fine though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte