Nokia Care Center

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Anybody had any dealings with these?

I have a very annoying issue with my screen on my phone, I sent it to Nokia explaining I've done a hard reset etc and they sent it back saying it was fine, I powered the phone on and the problem was worse than ever.

I'm now sending it back a second time and I'm afraid they will do the same again, do the offer replacements?

Somu612

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I've heard they dont easily replace the phone unless there is no other option. The touch on my Lumia 720 is completely gone. That to just in 5 months. I've done a hard reset a couple of times. But all in vain. I contacted Nokia Care on twitter. They have advised me to send it to the Care centre. Will do it soon. Hoping for a positive response. On twitter they are really nice honestly..

koffey

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Anybody had any dealings with these?

I have a very annoying issue with my screen on my phone, I sent it to Nokia explaining I've done a hard reset etc and they sent it back saying it was fine, I powered the phone on and the problem was worse than ever.

I'm now sending it back a second time and I'm afraid they will do the same again, do the offer replacements?

I'm in a battle now to have my phone replaced. I purchased the phone on Sept 20th, sent to repair on Oct 12th, received 25th, still just as bad. Repair center offered to repair again or have them contact Nokia on my behalf. Have you talked to @NokiaHelps ? I'm supposed to have a call from Nokia within 24-48hrs. Otherwise, the repair center will contact them for me. GL.

VegaNovus

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Nokia helps are useless, they act all nice just to try and sway your anger and then just say to book it in for repair.
I spoke to a lady on the phone before I sent my phone the first time and I asked what they do at the repair centre, and she said "They usually just hard reset it and send it back" - spoke to a lady earlier today, I was venting my frustration at her and I said that I have no faith in a "technical team" that just hard reset devices and send them back and she said something along the lines of, they don't just hard reset them, they take the device apart and road test it for 2 hours before sending it back.

As its being sent off tomorrow, I hope for a fixed phone or a replacement, I'll be pissed if they can't fix it. Its still under warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo