My first week with 520[My impression about it]

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,a week passed from the day i bought the lumia 520 and i have to say that...i will keep buying lumia phones.
As everyone know is the cheapest WP8 device on the store,no glance no flash no nfc,only the basics,BUT...I could say that this phone is really good,the UI like every WP8 is amazing,and even though it have a dual core and half GB of ram it can play games like Asphalt 7 or NFS HP With no sweat...The size of the screen is really good for me,it's 4 inches,that's the same size with the iPhone and i could say it's the best screen size for a mobile.The speaker it's really LOUD for its size...I think this phone made me to want be a ****** of WP8.Here is a pic i took today to see how good the camera is
WP_20131030_011[1].jpg
(i'm not good with pictures)
If anyone gonna buy this phone,ask me a question about it here and i will to help if i can :)

vaibs

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
same here using it since one month..and amazing experience..only thing i want is to be able to connect to static ip...

Juliud De Guzman

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought a Lumia 520 about 2 weeks ago. it was actually came from Italy and
I'm residing now in the Philippines.(which i can't access my warranty services)
Here's the story, yesterday when i'm watching a video on Youtube the Horizontal lines
just appeared on my screen, i thought it was only on the video itself but when i went to my
homescreen the lines are still there. Just don't know what to do. any comment are much appreciated.
FYI: i been taking my phone carefully, i never dropped it or anything like that.
I posted a photo of my lumia 520. Please do check it: DSC_5729.JPG

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Love the size of the phone. Missing the FFC and flash but not too bothered by it. My biggest gripe is that my calls drop so frequently

ionutz b

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I have my 520 from about 1 and a half month, what can i say : i was between buying a cheap android phone or this wp8, bargain, and a choosed lumia 520 , i am very happy for choosing it . Except the lack of front camera, flash ,small battery life, or the fact that i can`t install app`s on micro-sd card , i consider this phone a best- buy regarding it`s performace, look , design, o.s and price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro