Problem connecting to coporate/college wifi network

Nikhilteja

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone experienced problem connecting to corporate or campus wifi networks?

In my college, windows phone users are not able to connect to wifi while other android and iphone users are able to. I can see the network but after entering the login credentials, it either says that the wifi is out reach or simply couldn't sign-in.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It could just be that the network is really finicky.

At my school, the network sometimes takes a couple tries on any device, although as of late, its been more accepting.

p1800nut

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Works OK at my university, but it can be kind of wonky. First, if I change locations, it won't connect unless I turn the Wi-Fi off and than back on (but that may be a WP issue, since it seems to happen at home too). And even then, it may take some time before it actually connects. Often if I try to manually connect, it says that it is unable to. But then it will connect automatically a short while later. Odd, but not a real problem.

polo deepak

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone experienced problem connecting to corporate or campus wifi networks?

In my college, windows phone users are not able to connect to wifi while other android and iphone users are able to. I can see the network but after entering the login credentials, it either says that the wifi is out reach or simply couldn't sign-in.

kjnoel

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Having that very same issue with UWI St Augustine campus's STA Mobile WiFi. It asks for your student id and password to authenticate but never connects.
Edit: Android and IOS and BlackBerry users can connect fine. I went to campus IT and they didn't even know how to solve the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans