Is there a way to wifi print with the 1020?

ahalowell

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

Please forgive my ignorance, I am a relative newcomer to the forum as well as to the Nokia. I jumped ship from the iPhone world. So far I really like the Lumia, but I am really disappointed that I have been unable to print to my wifi printers at home.

For the time being I am emailing my things to print to my iPad and then printing from it.

Has anyone got a way to actually print from the phone to a wifi printer directly?

Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

Al

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

Please forgive my ignorance, I am a relative newcomer to the forum as well as to the Nokia. I jumped ship from the iPhone world. So far I really like the Lumia, but I am really disappointed that I have been unable to print to my wifi printers at home.

For the time being I am emailing my things to print to my iPad and then printing from it.

Has anyone got a way to actually print from the phone to a wifi printer directly?

Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

Al

If you have a Brother printer, you can use Brother's print/scan app. It's awesome!

DrRyder

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Get KumoPrint and install Google Chrome on your PC and add your PC to the Google Cloud Print. KumoPrint is a paid app, but totally worth it. Allows you to print to Google Cloud Print computers from Skydrive, photos, and has a built in web browser to go to pages and try to print but they dont align properly from what I've seen. Documents from Skydrive do print properly though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro