No data connection still on Amber

BrunelloMagni

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
So, after I finally get Amber and get out of firmware 1308 which I though caused the problem, I still have no data connection in my 920. The problem is that I only get data through internet, even if I have 3G or 4G, I don't get any sort of data and can't use many.

I found a glitch that I could repeat a couple of times to get my connection back, but now it's not working and it's been two weeks since I had the connection lost.

Anymore ideas on how can I solve this?

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
If your on AT&T, go to settings, access point, and make sure its on one of the LTE 1-Lumia or LTE 2-lumia. For some reason the last update for me for access point moved me to the 3g access point and it would not receive data when in an LTE area.

BrunelloMagni

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
If your on AT&T, go to settings, access point, and make sure its on one of the LTE 1-Lumia or LTE 2-lumia. For some reason the last update for me for access point moved me to the 3g access point and it would not receive data when in an LTE area.

Sadly I'm not in AT&T, I'm from Mexico and my carrier wants to "test" the phone and I get to lose all my data from it during that test.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
If you're getting NO 2g,3g or 4g, it sounds like a hardware fault.
I've heard of members having no data connections due to the internal antenna coming loose as it can being fragile in its securing. Have you ever dropped the phone? Do you get SOME data when extremely near a mast? A service centre will be the best place to find out if it is so.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo