L920 issues

angelgolu

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys i have a L920 it was working fine until a week ago. But now the phone stops responding when i touch the screen. I need to put pressure on the screen to click anything or for scrolling. Now as we all know the touch response of this phone is quite fluid so how to fix this. I tried to press the volume down and power button together (think its called soft reset) but still its the same, have tried this a couple of times. Any other resets or tricks i can use guys? Oh and yes, sometimes the switches off randomly and takes time to start, i means the nokia welcome logo appears and the screen goes black again. Thanks.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you put any screen protectors on the phone at all? Have you turned on or off the touch sensitivity being high? These are both things that can affect your touch screen experience. From your description I'm wondering if your problem is more hardware-based, though. Have you dropped your phone at all?

As far as your restarting problem, how long have you had this problem? You could always try a hard reset on your phone (settings>about>reset your phone) but doing this will lose all your current data, so make sure you backup your phone's data (pictures, files etc.) otherwise you'll lose it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos