Has anyone unhappy with the 1520 details contacted AT&T?

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I shot off several carefully worded emails the day of the announcement and I got a call from a rep from de la Vega's office. We chatted for a bit and I laid out my disappointment and she assured me she is relaying all feedback to the powers that be. Now, I'm not wearing rose colored glasses but, it felt good to voice my frustration to an actual human. This lady actually tried calling me for several days before we were able to get connected so, I was somewhat impressed that she made that much of an effort to talk to me.

Anyhow... I'm hoping more people are letting AT&T know their opinion. I highly doubt it will make a difference but, with enough feedback it might make them handle things differently for future releases.

Last edited:

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
About a week ago, I sent emails to Ralph DeLavega, Jeff Bradley, Don Moores and Stephen Elop. The emails were respectful and listed my concerns about how I would not be able to upgrade to 16GB from current 32GB because of application space. I have not received any responses.

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
About a week ago, I sent emails to Ralph DeLavega, Jeff Bradley, Don Moores and Stephen Elop. The emails were respectful and listed my concerns about how I would not be able to upgrade to 16GB from current 32GB because of application space. I have not received any responses.

I reckon it's fully AT&T's fault that US citizens can't enjoy of more storage and inbuilt wireless charging.
I don't excactly get what does Elop have to do here.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Did you check your spam box for undeliverable emails? I know some of the email addresses were not working for the execs.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Dear most valued customer,
Thank you for contacting AT&T.
We value your opinion very highly here and your satisfaction is of utmost importance.
We removed Qi from the 1520 because it competes with the PMA standard and we want to hamper it by all means necessary because of mysterious reasons. We like underdogs of course. We also value you as customers and do not want you to feel pain of being on the losing side of a format war.
The reduced storage was an unfortunate change, but we do not want to risk customers storing all of their media locally. Since data plans are capped and can potentially be costly, promoting streaming is the optimal solution for everyone involved.
We value your input and you complaints have been noted and immediately forwarded to the appropriate trash folder for consideration.

Thank you for contacting us!

most sincerely,
Bill, the honest PR drone.

[NOT AN ACTUAL EMAIL - DON'T ASSUME IT IS]
I wouldn't be happy, but if i got this, the honesty would be refreshing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diane Cunhm