11-12-2013 11:31 AM
33 12
tools
    I'm coming from a L920 so it's difficult to downgrade.
    Pros
    1. You get full Windows Phone 8 experience for a cheaper price. I love that WP8 is consistent no matter what the price is.
    2. I like the compact size and weight compared to the L920.
    3. I love the interchangeable backs. I bought 4 extra covers.
    Cons
    1. The resolution and screen brightness are horrible.
    2. The lack of camera flash is simply ridiculous.
    To put it simply. You get what you pay for. This phone feels cheap like the price tag.
    11-06-2013 11:05 AM
    I don't expect anything except good reception, which I don't have half the time

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk
    try talking to your provider.
    11-06-2013 06:12 PM
    try talking to your provider.

absolutely not when my previous devices, including a Nokia 822 on an at&t network, never had this problem

Sent from my temporary device using Tapatalk
    11-06-2013 10:54 PM
    I very much like my 520 (521, actually). I like the screen quality most. Sharp, colorful. Battery life is good. Call quality is good. Reception is good. I actually think the camera is quite nice, in terms of how the photos look. There is a considerable shutter lag, though. It's probably the one thing that really bugs me about the phone. But, more on the positives, having a memory card allows you to store all your photos and music, and the 8GB of internal memory actually allows for a lot of apps to be installed.

There's a 525 coming soon, if you want to wait. But, seriously, for the money it's a great gadget.
    11-06-2013 11:17 PM
    I have used Lumia 520 for 3 months.
    Like it screen, touch and camera....
    But dont like few of the basic things missed out in smart phone lumia :
    1 Need to touch twice to pick the call
    one has to first slide up then touch answer to take a call. this double touch make it quite tough to use.
    2 no inbuilt application to send business card.
    3 no options for smart phone like in dial pad when we dial no, it dont shows name and number from contact list which start with that initial digit entered. like, when we press 972 in dial pad, it should shows all the number start from 972 in the contact list.
    4 no apps for true caller directly linked with incoming call and display name of person.

Few basic thing missed out.

I dont know why?
    11-10-2013 11:35 AM
    I have used Lumia 520 for 3 months.

Like it screen, touch and camera....

But dont like few of the basic things missed out in smart phone lumia :

1 Need to touch twice to pick the call

one has to first slide up then touch answer to take a call. this double touch make it quite tough to use.

2 no inbuilt application to send business card.

3 no options for smart phone like in dial pad when we dial no, it dont shows name and number from contact list which start with that initial digit entered. like, when we press 972 in dial pad, it should shows all the number start from 972 in the contact list.

4 no apps for true caller directly linked with incoming call and display name of person.

Few basic thing missed out.

I dont know why?

1. It is the way OS works. There is nothing that can be done.
    2.What's wrong with installing app for this? Camcard is very fine app for this.
    3. Yeah, that's a nuisance. But you can always use Rapdialer. May be they will fix in next big update.
    4.No apps can do these things due to API restrictions. Its not gonna be changed soon.
    11-10-2013 10:25 PM
    I have my Lumia 520 for about 2 weeks now and am very satisfied.Very good product for the price.I expected better battery life but its not too bad.Gets me through a day with moderate usage.There is no lag so far and overall the hardware and software both are good.
    11-11-2013 02:09 PM
    Yes amit ji.

I am agree with you and i am happy with lumia ,

But good OS means complicated or simplified version.

Even voice recording function is also given under one note.

Anyways, fine that some one is there like you to support us against complications of lumia.
    11-12-2013 11:31 AM
33 12