Screen protectors....

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys sorry to beat a dead horse, but my new 1020 is coming in the mail today, thank god! Anyways, I had used the imoshi one with my last 1020, hate how it dims the screen and the colors! I have heard some people who reviewed the phone say YES GET ONE, and others say no, just don't be dumb with it! I am sure I can grab a Zagg at BB. Are you guys rocking it naked or using a protector? I guess $20 or so isn't a bad investment! I just keep hearing "oh its GG3, you don't need it!"
Thanks! Also for what its worth, this is probably the best phone forum! I have been on android forums for particular phones and people are brutal! So again thanks for not being pricks guys!

JustlMe

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I like the idea of running naked, but just can't risk it :eek:rly:
would definitely recommend bodyguardz and IQ shield, both are the rubbery material type
IQ shield grabbed it off amazon for $10, fit was good and it did well protecting my screen
Bodyguardz ( currently on) , satisfied so far , yet to ahve any complaints
I cant say either makes any difference to the image quality or brightness ( then again im not the observant type)

Another brand i am interested in is martin fields, can't comment on that yet but you could be the first x) ( Martin fields screen protectors are made of plastic if im not mistaken)

Jakeway

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I say buy one of Pezley's screenproof protecters. They're half the price of all the other brands and just as good if not better than some Ive owned in the past.

He has clearly put alot of work into it, I have one on my 920 and the back wraps around rather than just stopping before the buttons.

Edit: Here is a link

ScreenProof - ScreenProof

Last edited:

x7sage7x

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Surprisingly, Best Buy doesn't carry any Zaggs. You can order them on their retail website. Instead of that, I got an ID Shield from amazon. Its the same thing, goes on the same way. Really good protection, and clean look. I wouldn't not have one, unless you never drop phones. The ID shield was $15 shipped from amazon, its worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb