headphone and wifi interference

uvogin

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi, got my ativ s in the end but there seems to be a problem with my phone in that whenever i browse or watch videos online via wifi. I get a lot of crackling/static sounding interference that is unbearable.

anyone else have this issue or know a solution?

I may have to return it :-(

p111

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I habe the same problem and sent mine in for repair. Haven't got it back yet but am curious if it's gonna be fixed if I get it back.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

urosinho

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
:D this is so funny question. I have it on several devices. Nexus 7, HTC desire x and Ativ S. Each time the screen is touched there are some noises. I thought it was normal since on every device.

p111

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I got my device back- still have this problem, it wasn't fixed. One think I noticed is that when I cover the upper half if the phone on the backside with my hand the interference disappears. I wonder if I still have a faulty device or if this is a problem with all ativ s. Would be nice if the threadstarter would say what he is doing now.

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk

uvogin

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I got my device back- still have this problem, it wasn't fixed. One think I noticed is that when I cover the upper half if the phone on the backside with my hand the interference disappears. I wonder if I still have a faulty device or if this is a problem with all ativ s. Would be nice if the threadstarter would say what he is doing now.

Hi yes I also had the same thing where If I covered the top half it would go away.

Anyway i left it for a couple of days and it fixed itself, I dunno how.

I think it is also to do with the frequency of the router

p111

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Ok, thanks, I noticed as well when I'm outside it seems not to be there. Still I hope the problem fixes itself- it's quite annoying actually.

robitaille93

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the bump, but I've had this exact same problem since I got mine. Since I use my phone for music a lot of the time, it's incredibly frustrating. Is there a solution or are we basically boned?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb