My body is ready. Lumia 1520 ships 11/15. $199 on contract w/ AT&T

superlawyer15

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
if you are on this forum you shouldn't have to rely on any ATT rep (store or phone) for anything other than carrier side stuff like activating a sim card, etc.

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Why would you guys pay $120 more for 32gb when you can just put in a microSD card for $15
A few of reasons
*Faster software updates.
*Qi wireless charging built-in(Not a fan of charging shells nor cases in general & I truly believe PMA will end up like Sprint Wimax & HD DVD).
*Higher resale value.
*Being able to change cell phone providers at a drop of a dime.
*Not having carriers logo imprinted on the phone.

marcelohc

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
It's 11/22 now. $585 officially off-contract, which is still cheaper than all the other flagship phones. Now the biggest hurdle is unlocking the phone...

It's 32gb and LTE version? I'm from Spain. Are you talking about US version?
I'm interested in European version which corresponds with international version (I suppose)

marcelohc

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
It's 32gb and LTE version? I'm from Spain. Are you talking about US version?
I'm interested in European version which corresponds with international version (I suppose)

Uhmm ok. I've just read one post that describes the different models of 1520. So I understand the model that nokia releases next Nov 22 is only for US.

Anyone knows when nokia releases the GLOBAL version?
(sorry for off-topic)

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
A few of reasons
*Faster software updates.
*Qi wireless charging built-in(Not a fan of charging shells nor cases in general & I truly believe PMA will end up like Sprint Wimax & HD DVD).
*Higher resale value.
*Being able to change cell phone providers at a drop of a dime.
*Not having carriers logo imprinted on the phone.

The Negri model does not have wireless charging, and faster software updates in unknown. I'm not sure how long it took for US country variants of the lumia 920 to get amber because there was no country variant listed on Nokia's update page. But the rest of your points are definitely valid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss