Exchanging 1020 but got a question

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I am growing increasingly frustrated with my 1020 as far as the biggest feature goes(the phone part), the call quality is horrible for me. I was talking with a friend last night and they literally could not hear me.

I have the telecoil on(Which was recommended as a possible fix) but this is not helping me much sadly.

With that said, I am considering calling At&t and exchanging it(I had the option of doing my 14 day exchange when I got it but stupidly I didn't want to exchange it so I didn't want to lose my progress in a game lmfao)

My only issue is that I flashed the GDR3 rom last month and I worry that they'll discover it when I return it. Is it worth exchanging it? I'd hate to run into any difficulties.

I flashed GDR3 thinking perhaps it would fix my issues but it didn't and to be honest, I actually never really use the features of GDR3 except multitasking occasionally so it was really unneeded to flash.

So should I bother trying to exchange it for a replacement?

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I would. If a major feature isn't working, and a factory reset doesn't fix it, than it could well be the microphone is faulty in your case. If they notice the gdr3, you may be able to talk them into believing it was to resolve the issue you're having, as opposed to being the cause. Worse case, when the official gdr3 is pushed, you can exchange it then :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism