Lumia 929 Released Date Nov 21

broadwaylos

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
@JD JD I have a picture of the deck showing the upcoming release date but I don't want to post it because I like my job😊 But like indistinguishable mention Verizon has a habit of changing release dates. Also I found a picture of a otterbox case for the 929 in infomanager. If still on pace for release we should have a demo early next week. I will jeep everyone posted.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
@JD JD I have a picture of the deck showing the upcoming release date but I don't want to post it because I like my job�� But like indistinguishable mention Verizon has a habit of changing release dates. Also I found a picture of a otterbox case for the 929 in infomanager. If still on pace for release we should have a demo early next week. I will jeep everyone posted.

An Otterbox!? No way! You mean this phone will actually get accessories? That's already leagues ahead of the 928 :wink:

Thanks for your help, Broadway. Anxiously awaiting the announcement!

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
@JD JD I have a picture of the deck showing the upcoming release date but I don't want to post it because I like my job😊 But like indistinguishable mention Verizon has a habit of changing release dates. Also I found a picture of a otterbox case for the 929 in infomanager. If still on pace for release we should have a demo early next week. I will jeep everyone posted.

Thanks for the info, its nice when u guys come in here and re-unite the spark in our eyes lmao

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I believe the Lumia 1520phab on AT&T is being released for sale at their stores on the 21st. Was looking at a demo model yesterday and verified the release date with them , so, maybe its the same day for both. Kinda makes sense.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
I was just at the Verizon store and mentioned you all are putting out the new Nokia 929 next week. He said yeah, they just finished their training on it.

kbilly70

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I figured with the landing page for the 2520 up on Verizon's site and its supposed release on the 22nd it would make sense for the 929 to hit the same day.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I figured with the landing page for the 2520 up on Verizon's site and its supposed release on the 22nd it would make sense for the 929 to hit the same day.

Supposedly they might be a discount if you get both as well... But I haven't heard anything more about that. VZW friends, care to shed any light? I feel like we're always in that dark on crap like this.

kbilly70

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Supposedly they might be a discount if you get both as well... But I haven't heard anything more about that. VZW friends, care to shed any light? I feel like we're always in that dark on crap like this.

That would be great! I've been wanting to replace my Transformer Prime for a long time now. Was hoping to get my wife to replace her SGS3 with the 929 as well.

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Even tho Verizon does releases normally on Thursday I'm honestly gonna say the 22nd will be the date. The reason? The 1520, 2520 and Xbox One all release that day. I heard Microsoft was having a huge campaign trying to push their devices. ATT is offering special price on the 2520 if a Lumia Phone is purchased with it. I'm sure Verizon will do the same thing plus we already seen ads for black Friday which lists Verizon's 2520 at $399 with a contract, this all tells me the 929 will be next week.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05