Hey Guys ,im using L 620 and i am encountering one issue regargind apps/games (>40Mb) whichare downloaded over WIFi from store. I font have wifi and i use cellular data network ..so is there way I can download Games/Apps which are downloaded over WiFI via my cellular data thats is 2G/3G . Please do suggest me the way because I cant download Gdames over 40 MB :( coz,I dun have WIFi.

Please help.
    11-07-2013 07:23 AM
    Hey Guys ,im using L 620 and i am encountering one issue regargind apps/games (>40Mb) whichare downloaded over WIFi from store. I font have wifi and i use cellular data network ..so is there way I can download Games/Apps which are downloaded over WiFI via my cellular data thats is 2G/3G . Please do suggest me the way because I cant download Gdames over 40 MB :( coz,I dun have WIFi.

Please help.
    this is a limitation with WP you cant download apps/games over a certain size ( i think over 25 megs) unless on WiFi, you might try going to a public hot spot like a restaurant, ( here in the states a lot of fast food joints have free WiFi )
    11-07-2013 08:16 AM
    Indian User r8..? So in India we don't have too many free hotspots, so if u find one @amitmehra057 well and good, if no then take help from ur frnds. It's not time consuming. Over WiFi the speed is very good and the download takes place fast.
    11-07-2013 11:41 AM
    Indian User r8..? So in India we don't have too many free hotspots, so if u find one @amitmehra057 well and good, if no then take help from ur frnds. It's not time consuming. Over WiFi the speed is very good and the download takes place fast.

you could try this, if you have a friend with tethering capability's whether with phone or laptop you could link to their device even though their device is on a cellular signal your device would register as being on WiFi and be able to by pass the size limit problem, just a thought
    11-08-2013 09:45 AM