Preorders up on ATT website!

jbyron

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Matte black. I really wanted cyan, my 520 is in cyan and the blue is exactly the same shade as my project car (google smurftastic rsx lol). Im hoping some cyan cases come out. The blue ebay case i received yesterday is more baby blue than cyan.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
For a limited time:

AT&T is offering a $20 app voucher, a free copy of Halo: Spartan Assault, and 50 GB of free cloud storage on AT&T Locker to customers who buy and activate the phone (the fine print).

The Microsoft Store, meanwhile, is enticing buyers with $70 worth of app vouchers and free copy of Halo: Spartan Assault. Preorder customers also get a flip cover worth $40 (the fine print).

Source:
Windows Phone Blog

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, I know what me and my daughter are doing on the 22nd. :smile: I'd pre-order but, I need to know how this will feel in my pocket before I buy. Plus, my upgrade eligibility is on a different line than the one I want to use it on. So, I'll have to have them switch that around. You know got to make sure my wife's phone doesn't stop working without her knowledge. lol

omegafiler

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
It's also a bit cheaper on the MS Store. $550 vs $585 on AT&T.

Anybody have any issues unlocking these phones purchased from the Microsoft Store?

nola75

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I hope the people jumping on these pre-orders haven't missed the news that AT&T will be following up the initial release with a 32GB main storage version. The point is that for the money involved people should be getting the device they want without buyer's remorse two weeks later. A lot of people are perfectly satisfied with 16GB and others are willing to accept it for a lower price but personally I wouldn't consider pre-ordering 16GB when a 32GB model from AT&T is also in the wings.

Congratulations to those who want this version because they can get it and enjoy it on the first day. It is a nice feeling.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I hope the people jumping on these pre-orders haven't missed the news that AT&T will be following up the initial release with a 32GB main storage version. The point is that for the money involved people should be getting the device they want without buyer's remorse two weeks later. A lot of people are perfectly satisfied with 16GB and others are willing to accept it for a lower price but personally I wouldn't consider pre-ordering 16GB when a 32GB model from AT&T is also in the wings.

Congratulations to those who want this version because they can get it and enjoy it on the first day. It is a nice feeling.

Where is this news of a 32gb?

nola75

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
The question now is whether AT&T will issue its 32GB version with wireless charging included. Seems hard to believe but the RM-938, reportedly with wireless charging, is STILL listed as a US variant. With T-Mobile now out of the picture, you would think that would have been corrected by now if it was a simple mistake. Could Nokia have agreed to support the new AT&T approved standard in that version? Could AT&T have backed down and allowed QI for this version? Time will tell. Not long to wait. I am finished with predictions though.

Khalid Brown1

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
ORDERED MY BLACK ONE!!!
I wanted to order through Microsoft store. But was told that my unlimited won't transfer if I do that. Does anyone know if that is true?
And I don't wanna pay an extra $100 bucks go 32gig. Don't use that many apps.
Good bye iPhone!!!!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok dumb question. If you pre ordered the 16gb version, you're getting an awesome phone, congrats!

Why announce more storage is coming and potentially take sales away for the 16gb version? I'm guessing the 32gb cyan version is coming too like it did with the 920.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
For a limited time:

AT&T is offering a $20 app voucher, a free copy of Halo: Spartan Assault, and 50 GB of free cloud storage on AT&T Locker to customers who buy and activate the phone (the fine print).

The Microsoft Store, meanwhile, is enticing buyers with $70 worth of app vouchers and free copy of Halo: Spartan Assault. Preorder customers also get a flip cover worth $40 (the fine print).

Source:
Windows Phone Blog

ya they gave me a large amount of storage for the 1020 for the att locker and I hate it!!!!! Never worked but maybe they will fix it

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I keep reading posts that late last night att announced the 32gb model would be coming soon...when I don't know haven't looked that much into it

Khalid Brown1

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
For those that ordered the phone through att does their status page says shipping between11/13-11/15 with 2nd day shipping like mine does. If so that means getting b4 release date of 11/22!!!!

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like ordering through Microsoft would be better for me than AT&T because I would rather have more app vouchers than AT&T storage, plus it is cheaper. I already have 245 GB of Skydrive storage, way more than I need. I'm also not sure I need to wait for a 32 GB model considering I've only used 4.4 GB on my Lumia 920 for apps. I would be willing to wait if I knew for sure that built-in Qi-wireless charging was coming but that doesn't seem to be a certainty.

superlawyer15

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I agree ...ordering from microsoft seems like the way to go.

Now ..If only microsoft would launch an MVNO so we dont have to deal with ATT at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb