Podcast Stop Playing ~10mins with Headset Plugged In

Christopher Pettit

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
To All,

I'm trying to find out if it a known hardware bug or provider problem... and if there is any solution.

I have a Nokia Lumia 1020 on AT&T and I will start a podcast while driving plugged into the headphone port. After about 10 minutes, it just stops playing. I have tried the default podcast app, the PODCASTS!, Podcast Lounge, etc... you name it, I have tried it and does it with all the apps. Now it doesn't stop playing for my Audible or Pandora (two other audio apps I use while driving).

Then my father called me last night after a long drive and told me that his podcasts played fine in my parent's SUV over bluetooth, but when he was driving his truck back that the podcasts would stop playing about 10 minutes... connected to the headphone port.

The problem is, I hate to mess with my phone while driving... so is this a problem that is fixable or AT&T? ...or is anyone else having this problem? Thanks for any help.

Strangis

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Wish I had some advice, but I've never encountered this (1020 on TELUS) and I listen to podcasts using headphones every day. Just for reference, mostly my podcasts are downloaded via syncing to the PC, though I use PODACSTS! in a pinch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb