Hi, this morning i decided to change my phone simcard with differrent operator. But it caused a problem: i don't get push notification for whatsapp and Line. Emails are okay, but those chat app are my main chat app. I've tried to restart and soft reset my phone but got no result.

Is there any way to have the notifs back again? Before i go to factory reset. Thanks in advance for your help!
    11-12-2013 06:11 AM
    Anyone?
    11-12-2013 07:06 AM
    Hi, this morning i decided to change my phone simcard with differrent operator. But it caused a problem: i don't get push notification for whatsapp and Line. Emails are okay, but those chat app are my main chat app. I've tried to restart and soft reset my phone but got no result.

Is there any way to have the notifs back again? Before i go to factory reset. Thanks in advance for your help!
    I m not PRO, still My post could attract others in here as the thread moves up..

could you explain what happened next.. did you ReLogin in the apps?? I m not sure about this as Line works without SIM information[I have read like that] not about whatsapp...
    11-12-2013 07:15 AM
    Hi, thank you so much! So yeah,i just switched my simcard with differrent operator, and i didnt need to log in or such. But both apps didnt received any notifs, unless i open it. And i get my phone off contract.

Wish there's a way to fix it, and i don't want to factory reset my phone.
    11-12-2013 07:25 AM
    I think u have to reinstall both apps & type your details with new number.
    11-12-2013 07:31 AM
    I did that, and didn't solve the issue :(
    11-12-2013 08:44 AM
    I did that, and didn't solve the issue :(
    you reinstall app with new details as you changed your number?
    11-12-2013 07:59 PM
    What it showing when u exit from WhatsApp?
    11-12-2013 10:52 PM
    you reinstall app with new details as you changed your number?
    yes... I did that.. I redownload the app, and proceed with the steps accordingly
    11-12-2013 11:17 PM
    What it showing when u exit from WhatsApp?
    Sometimes nothing, sometimes the 'push notif error'
    11-12-2013 11:19 PM
    Now install new WhatsApp menans with new update & fill your details without backing previous backup.
    11-13-2013 09:19 PM
    If u blocked background run then unblock it and block it again.. If not then do the same like block it and unblock.. And how u put battery saver?? Always on????
    11-13-2013 09:34 PM

Mostly you are not getting consistent internet from this operator thats what causes push on these messaging apps to fail.
    11-13-2013 10:03 PM