So, what specials are AT&T offering with preorders?

cmore675

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: So, what specials is AT&T offering with preorders?

I asked a rep today from ATT and she didn't have anything on the offers.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: So, what specials is AT&T offering with preorders?

Hmmm.. That stinks. I'd rather not have MS screw up my AT&T account somehow.

jayweh32

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm betting they won't give me $100 for my 920 an I already sold my last iPhone. Oh, well.

You might be surprised, when I bought my 3 galaxy s4's they were running this promo and I was able to trade in a blackberry tour 9630, blackberry storm the original, and a droid x 1st version. Got a 100 dollars for each.

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm betting they won't give me $100 for my 920 an I already sold my last iPhone. Oh, well.
It's $100 MINIMUM. So you'll get at least $100. if you hav a scratch then sorry bud.
Gonna trade in my girlfriend's 8x and give her my 920. I'll then have the 1520 to play with at night. Oooohweeee!

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The Microsoft stores are doing trade-ins also. That and $50 app store credit. I don't care much for the AT&T cloud storage - too buggy and awkward.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Locally, there is the Cloud Locker bonus, and a $20 App Store Credit. MS Store has the best offer: $50 App store credit & free case

I tried to go through the motions of pre-ordering from MS and after giving them my name, telephone number, and last four of my social they displayed my 3 lines. I then clicked on one of the lines eligible for an upgrade and they came back saying they couldn't find my account. LMAO! You show me all my lines but, can't find my account? WTF?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh MS you so cray cray.

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I dont think they care too much. My 9630 bb tour trackball didnt even work. They verified it turned on and put the 100 dollar credit on my bill no hassle.

If they did this, I'd **** my pants in the store. The 520 itself cost $99 new, no contract. I'm going to give it a shot, though.

razorguy

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I tried to go through the motions of pre-ordering from MS and after giving them my name, telephone number, and last four of my social they displayed my 3 lines. I then clicked on one of the lines eligible for an upgrade and they came back saying they couldn't find my account. LMAO! You show me all my lines but, can't find my account? WTF?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh MS you so cray cray.

It did that for me also but then I backed out and tried again and it worked. Hard to pass up the freebies with MS..

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I thought the promotion said "turn in your current smartphone". I do know it can't be over three years old. Can somebody verify what hoops you have to jump through? Also, I haven't seen that MS was offering the trade in program. Can someone verify that?

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
If they did this, I'd **** my pants in the store. The 520 itself cost $99 new, no contract. I'm going to give it a shot, though.

Just for anyone else out there... I'm doing the next program (yes, i've done the math. For me, it makes sense.) and they're giving me $100 for trading in my Lumia 520 towards the 1520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077