Got the 920

amuna1225

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
So my HTC 8x bricked after the latest update, and ATT really treated me well. I called corporate when it happened and we tried to get it back but couldnt. I was experiencing other problems before like all third party apps force closing and what not.

I can't go without a phone for my job, and im supossed to have a smart phone so they let me pick up a go phone in a store for no charge, and overnighted the Nokia Lumia 920 for me. They didn't charge me for the 920, and all i had to pay for was the overnight shipping.

So far i'm pretty happy with it. I wanted to stay away from another windows phone with all the issues, but i can't pass up a free phone.

I saw there's a graphic equalizer for headphones, but was wondering if there was one in general. Not a fan of the music quality on the speakers at all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
So my HTC 8x bricked after the latest update, and ATT really treated me well. I called corporate when it happened and we tried to get it back but couldnt. I was experiencing other problems before like all third party apps force closing and what not.

I can't go without a phone for my job, and im supossed to have a smart phone so they let me pick up a go phone in a store for no charge, and overnighted the Nokia Lumia 920 for me. They didn't charge me for the 920, and all i had to pay for was the overnight shipping.

So far i'm pretty happy with it. I wanted to stay away from another windows phone with all the issues, but i can't pass up a free phone.

I saw there's a graphic equalizer for headphones, but was wondering if there was one in general. Not a fan of the music quality on the speakers at all.

The equalizer only works with plugged in headphones for some reason. Not sure why. I haven't found any apps that would help the situation but there could be.

Saying that, I wouldn't really expect good music quality out of a mobile phone.

Titaniumgiant

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
you wanna improve your sound, take a plastic or glass glass (empty of course). Put your music on and put your phone in the glass and watch it boom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720