Lumia 720 Issues

Jayakrishnan C

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi All....This is JK from India,

I am using lumia 720. i have some issues and doubte=s with respective lumia phone..my issues are......

1. How can i download the songs ,video using IE browswer.?
2. i can download song and video in some other browser like UC browser. but those downloaded files are still in the browser downloaded history. how can i move those stuffs into my music+videos ?
3. my friend transfered one video song from his mobile. after received that song,i dont know wher it is got stored.

Plz clarify this......:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you
JK

piyushvora

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi All....This is JK from India,

I am using lumia 720. i have some issues and doubte=s with respective lumia phone..my issues are......

1. How can i download the songs ,video using IE browswer.?
2. i can download song and video in some other browser like UC browser. but those downloaded files are still in the browser downloaded history. how can i move those stuffs into my music+videos ?
3. my friend transfered one video song from his mobile. after received that song,i dont know wher it is got stored.

Plz clarify this......:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thank you
JK

1. You can not download music and video files using IE.
2. If you have dowloaded music which windows phone supports in UC browser then a long press on that file and click export to Music+video hub. There is no way to store videos from UC browser to Music+video Hub, you can only transfer it from PC.
3. If u receive video through bluetooth then the video will be stored under photos->saved pictures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro