Just picked up my Lumia 1520 $540 from ATT Store

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Anyone ever consider this newb could be trolling?

From what I can tell his story checks out. I would like to see some pictures of the device for sure to remove all doubt. I do like to take people at their word. I see no reason at this moment not to believe he has the device.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm in India and I'm not optimistic about the prospects of the 1520 hitting stores here anytime soon. I suppose it's obviously impossible to go to an AT&T store and pick it up off contract right? Because I have a relative in NYC who's flying down on the 21st lol. Just such bad timing.

Going by the 920's launch, the 1520 should hit India either next month or January at the most.

MichelleSV

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I have loaded a few apps and I have used 4.08 gig and have 10.48 Gig Free.. Not sure why anyone would say I am a Troll, I was just sharing. I have no way to take a picture of the phone since the phone is my camera but I am going to post something else in a few

MichelleSV

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Ok here is a copy of the receipt, this should provide all the 'Proof' that i own the phone

I have Removed the Receipt.

Last edited:

MichelleSV

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Also I am not a REP, I just went to the Kiosk Ask if they had the phone, I looked at and said I like to buy it. pretty simple., must ATT store don't know or care much about Windows Phone, ..

I am still playing with the phone, Here a little about me I am WP Developer, this is like my 8th Windows Phone, and Nokia did a Great Job on this one, Speaker is nice and loud.

S_C_B

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Did you have ask for the lower price? I'm so tempted to go get one today if possible.

Also, If you wanted to take a pic of it, you could use the front facing camera and stand in front of a mirror, but I believe without the pic of the actual phone.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
If an employee released an iPhone early they'd have all kinds of wrath come down on them. I guess there just isn't enough interest in this model yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb