cant get 3G on my Lumia 920

Jhay Yap

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've been having issues getting 3G on my Lumia 920, The phone originally from KSA Saudi Arabia, now im in the Philippines under Sun Cellular network, it works fine sending SMS and Calling but im not getting 3G, all I get is Edge doesnt matter where im at. My iphone 5 sometimes gets Edge from a different network but when my Lumia 920 is getting Edge its totally useless cant surf or even post a status update, I research and inquire with my plan provider and they suggested to do a Field Test that's by pressing ##3282# but it would not work on my L920, i went online and found out that the Field Test was removed from Lumia phones after the AMBER update but there's this one guy who said its working on his Lumia 920 what he did is he flashed his Italian L920 to EU-France ROM so I did the same I saw the steps here and was able to flashed from KSA-Saudi Arabian ROM to EU-Fr ROM and im getting the Field Test now also the Edge issue has been resolved I was able to change the settings by selecting 3G Only on the field test, the problem is the firmware version of the EU-FR Rom was not Amber yet so I tried to update it using Nokia Software Update for Retail but sadly it went back to KSA-Saudi Arabia version and my unlimited data plan went back to Edge so I flashed the ROM again to EU-France and all is fine but I want to get Amber version of my phone can anyone help me? Is there a place I can get the Amber version of the EU-France rom? or is there a different solution to my problem aside from flashing my phone to a different ROM? thanks in advance:crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers