Best Headphones for Lumia 720(Which are available in India)??

Anonymous_India

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello people,
Coming to the point directly,i want a headphone that delivers very good performance on all fronts-->Bass,Mids,Highs,Lows and my budget is Rs 1500/-

I am a hardcore music listener and prefer to experiment with new kinds of music listenings(as in,genres),I ordered Tekfusion twitwoofer from flipkart but then a frnd of mine told that they are not supported on Lumia 720???Is is the case really??? Please suggest some good headphones for the abovementioned (strictly)

Thanks in advance

iSicle

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
It states at the Tekfusion's site that the Twinwoofers (M) uses 4 Pin 3.5m Gold Plated
(CTIA) connector which is the same as AHJ (American Headphone Jack) that Lumia 720 uses, so I don't see why they wouldn't work together.

Rishabh1995

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
cx180 looks good,i will zero in on it for sure in some time,thanks anyways,more suggestions are always wellcome,however can u tell me if it has good bass,as i loveeeeeeeeeeee basss

cx 180s have a decent amount of bass, it is right where it is supposed to be - not too skull-crushing and not too distorted (according to me, i wouldnt know your preferences)... they are better than all the other earphones in that category and have a much more ergonomic design... as far as good sound quality in a cheaper range is concerned, sennheiser should be your go-to brand.

also, they are flipping cheap on flipkart right now! like 990 bucks! order quickly lol! :p

arjun_85

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Quick one.. Is Nokia Coloud POP Headset - WH-510 compatible with Lumia 720? which are the other nokia headsets that are compatible with 720?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss