Bubbles Under Touchscreen

Kubiubo

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I noticed this the other day, marks started to appear underneath the digitizer. I don't understand why - the phone has never been wet or exposed to extreme temperatures. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't have a warranty, so I can't go to Nokia or AT&T for help.

https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

As you can see, it looks like the screen didn't set properly.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would take that to Nokia Care and you don't need a receipt to claim they will take the serial number and it should show up on there system.

Kubiubo

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Ah okay. I checked, and apparently my device is still under warranty in the US, although probably not for long. The device is second hand, by the way, although it certainly wasn't like this when I bought it.

As for Nokia Care... I have no idea where one would be near me. I suppose I'd have to send it in or something.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Ah okay. I checked, and apparently my device is still under warranty in the US, although probably not for long. The device is second hand, by the way, although it certainly wasn't like this when I bought it.

As for Nokia Care... I have no idea where one would be near me. I suppose I'd have to send it in or something.

Yeah mine second hand and I sent it to Nokia Care so that fine, go onto Nokia Support website the details should be on there or chat to live support on there website.

Kubiubo

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Nokia refused to do anything about it, so I ended up calling AT&T and they agreed to replace my device free of charge. The rep said most likely the warranty department would charge me, so the supervisor I talked to set up a credit that would be put in place just in case I was charged to make sure I wouldn't be out $320. Haha.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Nokia refused to do anything about it, so I ended up calling AT&T and they agreed to replace my device free of charge. The rep said most likely the warranty department would charge me, so the supervisor I talked to set up a credit that would be put in place just in case I was charged to make sure I wouldn't be out $320. Haha.

That excellent news!!!

Kubiubo

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Hah, just a quick update. My replacement device has the same exact problem. I must have just gotten a bad batch on both occasions. Oh well, my phone is still usable, and I plan on getting a 1020 soon anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss