Best way to transfer music from iTunes

mach1man

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
What is the best way to transfer music from my iTunes account to my new windows phone? I'm still using my iPhone waiting for the 928 to come in, and I want to buy a few albums today from iTunes. Is there an easy way to transfer or should I just go to the store and get the CDs would that make it easier.

untitled007

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Download windows phone app for pc, you can figure it in the settings of that app, create playlist in itunes, then sync it . thats how sync mine :)

BrandonFrisby

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
CDs. iTunes is a proprietary codec with DRM - it'll only playback through Apple software and devices. That means no Windows Phone, unless you ripped the audio from a CD. CDs are, in this day and age, a very wise investment. Especially with Amazon's new same day download policies.
Always go physical if possible.

I know this because my 1,100$ of iTunes music is forever trapped on my mostly deserted iPhone and iMac.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Why change?

I much prefer AAC music to MP3, sounds much better to my ears, and iTunes always has a better selection of music to anywhere else.

With the PC app, i just use the sync with itunes option, and continue managing my music in iTunes.

Codemeup

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
You may wirelessly transfer/copy music files to your Windows Phone via a web browser using the updated version 1.0.2.0 of Music Drop by Codeceptive Studios. The first version was great but the new one is even better! And what's best about this app: it's fast, efficient and most of all free ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss