Free $20 app credit.... Jump on this !!!!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I saw this promo that Nokia is running here...

World of Apps - Nokia - USA

It claims...

Get the amazing Nokia Lumia 521, Nokia Lumia 925, Nokia Lumia 928, Nokia Lumia 1020, Nokia Lumia 1520 or Nokia Lumia 2520 and we?ll throw in a free Windows Phone Store voucher worth $20 . But you need to act fast ? the clock?s ticking on this unmissable offer.

How to get your free app voucher:

1) Buy a new Nokia Lumia as mentioned above.

2) Come back to this page by 15 February 2014 . TIP: Bookmark this page so you can return and register easily.

3) Register your purchase and we?ll send you an email with your unique PIN code to redeem your free gift within 30 days.

I tried my older 928 IMEI on there, that I already got the Verizon $25 credit on and it worked, I got an email right away with a code that added $20 to my Microsoft account...

All they ask is for a IMEI (Get right off your phone Settings>About>More info) and your email address...

I would jump on this right away incase they figure out the loop hole in it.... Sweet !!!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I got $20 for the 928 that I've had since June or July. I can't remember if this phone already got me the other $25 credit or if it was expired by the time I got this one, but I think this brings my total up to $120 if I remember right. Maybe only $95. The brain isn't as sharp as it once was.

whatup12

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
WOW!!
Enjoy your new Lumia
[h=2]Your app voucher is on its way:[/h]Your claim has been accepted. We hope you’re enjoying your new Nokia Lumia phone – your voucher will be sent by email within 24 hours.
Stay tuned for more fantastic offers, recommendations and news from Nokia. You can also find out about our exclusive competitions, the latest updates and more by visiting our Facebook page.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
sweet. I haven't paid for an app yet on my phone. now if I could get my phone wallet to work on windows 8 for my surface I could buy some apps there too.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I got $20 for the 928 that I've had since June or July. I can't remember if this phone already got me the other $25 credit or if it was expired by the time I got this one, but I think this brings my total up to $120 if I remember right. Maybe only $95. The brain isn't as sharp as it once was.

For me it's a total of $95...I had a phone with a defect and got a replacement, used both those codes and my wife had a 928 she returned, so used that one too.... and the old $25 credit for the 928 didnt expire. I still have part of it on my account (still about $2 but, still)

Man I love when these free app promos come up but, As this is for a Microsoft account it puts me just over the point where I can get another Xbox one game...think I am going for Ryse :)

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, I know the 920 doesn't qualify for this, but still gave it a shot. Didn't work for me in India using my 920 IMEI. :unhappysweat:
Anyways, Thnx Dave

maevinj

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I just got my free $20 credit today. I filled this out a week or two ago. It worked on a 928 I bought used off of ebay last month :)

Also on a side note I saw in the terms and conditions.
Once redeemed, you have 180 days to spend the Gift Card Code funds, after which any unused funds will expire

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss