Free $20 app credit.... Jump on this !!!!

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Still doesn't work for me. I contacted Nokia care and I've been passed to 3 teams now via email. Each one asking me for the same info I already gave the previous group. Nokia care on Twitter was useless. They are also asking me for a ton more info than what is being asked on the page. Even after giving it all I still don't have a response. Terrible service.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Still doesn't work for me. I contacted Nokia care and I've been passed to 3 teams now via email. Each one asking me for the same info I already gave the previous group. Nokia care on Twitter was useless. They are also asking me for a ton more info than what is being asked on the page. Even after giving it all I still don't have a response. Terrible service.

Not working for you?
Let me try.
Sent your IMEI ...
😊😊😊😃😃😃

jgraves1107

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Both mine and my wife's don't work. Seems odd. Wonder if Verizon has been recycling phones in house and not telling anyone. Microsoft's system seems to indicate that our phones have been active before.

jgraves1107

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Figures. They want proof of purchase now. So basically this was all a crap shoot. They can't find the imei in their database. So either these are refurbished and reflashed phones or Nokia has no clue how to run a business anymore. They keep telling me my warranty runs out in Nov. I got the phone Dec 29. So some bought it brought it back and they sold it to me. That's what I'm getting out of them. Seems like people have just gone gull retard. My new receipt says I got it on the 9th of Jan. They had to return it and give me a new one cuz it locked up. None of the imei numbers worked. I'm not sending them my receipt so they can say we need the original to warranty it.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Figures. They want proof of purchase now. So basically this was all a crap shoot. They can't find the imei in their database. So either these are refurbished and reflashed phones or Nokia has no clue how to run a business anymore. They keep telling me my warranty runs out in Nov. I got the phone Dec 29. So some bought it brought it back and they sold it to me. That's what I'm getting out of them. Seems like people have just gone gull retard. My new receipt says I got it on the 9th of Jan. They had to return it and give me a new one cuz it locked up. None of the imei numbers worked. I'm not sending them my receipt so they can say we need the original to warranty it.

I contacted @NokiaCareUS on twitter, they wanted name, email, phone, IMEI, receipt, and more. I sent it all in DM, and they told me they'd pass it along. I got an email from someone wanting the same thing. I replied with a rant, including that I was at work and didn't have the receipt with me (in my frustration, I forgot that the picture was in the phone), had already sent that info, blah blah blah, and not to bother, it's not worth it. An hour later I got an email with the code. Ridiculous.

Khang Ngo1

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I still have yet to rec'ed mine.. and I answered their questions and sent them with proof of purchase blah blah blah... and that was several days before... I will give them a call personally tomorrow. This is frustrating and annoying.

Khang Ngo1

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Same, have yet to rec mine nor able to get mine work. Contacted them... but have yet to hear back their response after I answered their email... Will give them a personal call.

Matthew McGeary

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Anybody know if it is too late for this? I'm planning on getting my Lumia 928 first thing tomorrow morning at my local Verizon Wireless store and would love to get in on this if I can.
CodeGunner

Dragonblade

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've tried a few times as I never registered mine back when I got it. It hasn't worked for me...
On another note 929 not too far from now...

furboll929

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I tried 3 weeks ago only to get the message try again. After a week of trying I contacted Nokia through the chat interface. I was told I would hear back within 48 hours. A week later I still hadn't heard from them, so I called on my long drive home from work. I was told I'd hear back within 96 hours. Over the weekend the voucher code showed up. I tried to redeem it on the Windows Phone store only to be told that the code had already been redeemed. The 20 dollars was not applied to my account. I called again today on my not as long drive home from work and I was told I'd be sent another voucher code. I get home and check my email and the new code is there. WOW that was fast this time! I tried redeeming the new voucher and was told the code was already redeemed. I called them again (26 minutes before closing) and this time they ask me for the receipt (again) and a screenshot of the error message I get. Just sent it off a little while ago. I spent more time on hold than I did speaking to a person.
UPDATE 2-15-2014
new code arrived in my email last night. It worked this time !!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes