Nokia Lumia 520 memory card music trouble

northernmeldrew

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I've looked and couldn't find any help. Basically, I'm loving the lumia 520 (pretty entry level I know but a great intro to Windows Phone imo!) Except.... I've been syncing my music with wmp with no problems at all - except when synced to my sd card. All appears normal at first but eventually they disappear from the music/videos app. The individual songs still appear under 'songs' but not under artists or albums?? This seems like pretty basic stuff to me and I cannot understand why it is doing it. Please help! Memory card is a 16gb sdhc if that helps....

Icefire1342

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
My nokia lumia 520 downloaded music through pc but wont show up in the songs tab, but i know that the songs are there because when I connect it to my pc the songs show up in the SD card. The files are not corrupted cause I use them for ringtones, they show up in the artist/albums/genre tabs. I also know that the way I downloaded music worked because it was working until 3/23/2014. Pls help I restarted my phone, re-downloaded everything, and changes my storage options.

Ajay Kumar16

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Just throw away the phone. It will keep you giving trouble. you will keep on souting and no bug will be fixed. This phone prohibits you from lot of basic features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb