Lumia 820 GDR3 update India

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Not officially but if you have developer unlocked version you can have it..multi tasking, auto rotate all now available..expect it to launch sooner than later..Ativ already got it in US..before year end you can have it..
wp_ss_20131121_0001.jpg

Dhaval Thakur

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
You van get it easily like I have :) go to store and download preview for developers app and folllow the instructions after that recheck update n hence u wud get it! :D workd for me

amit_nb

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks but I tried signing up for Windows phone developers acct but looks like it is a paid service. Any alternative to get free developers acct?
You van get it easily like I have :) go to store and download preview for developers app and folllow the instructions after that recheck update n hence u wud get it! :D workd for me

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks but I tried signing up for Windows phone developers acct but looks like it is a paid service. Any alternative to get free developers acct?

do it through app studio its free and easy just 2-3 steps and one preview for developers to be installed..

m using gdr3 since the day it was launched on preview..good new features..haven't faced any issue not even the huge data consumption by twitter account..

closing of app HTC (Android) way is cool but having a close button is good too..

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05