Can anyone please show me the nokia app collection?

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.
as a start, am a Htc 8x user and i was thinking in the last few weeks of switching over to the Lumia 925 for the design and the added apps ( Which i didnt value at the time i got my Windows phone for the 1st time as i thought they will eventually be available for ALL windows phone in the near future ).
anyway, i searched the web for a list of Nokia apps that are available for the NL 925 but had no luck, is there anyone here kind enough to post some screen shots for the app list that shows app the apps in the Nokia collection, or maybe post a link for any site that shows the full collection.
Thank you in advance and have a good day.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.
as a start, am a Htc 8x user and i was thinking in the last few weeks of switching over to the Lumia 925 for the design and the added apps ( Which i didnt value at the time i got my Windows phone for the 1st time as i thought they will eventually be available for ALL windows phone in the near future ).
anyway, i searched the web for a list of Nokia apps that are available for the NL 925 but had no luck, is there anyone here kind enough to post some screen shots for the app list that shows app the apps in the Nokia collection, or maybe post a link for any site that shows the full collection.
Thank you in advance and have a good day.

Install sys apppusher.
SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

It shows you separate lists of Nokia apps, samsung apps & htc apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa